So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Goodbye
So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Goodbye...
As we come to the end of our 35 days of film and fade out into a new department of Never Boring, we thought we would leave you with a list of some of our favorite movies. But, not just favorite movies, favorite movies that you may not have watched, have forgotten about, or haven’t even heard of.
- Talk To Her
- The Fundamentals Of Caring
- Seeking A Friend For The End Of The World
- Heartbreak Ridge
- Baraka Ron Fricke Masterpiece
- Persepolis - Marjane Satrapis's experience as a teen in changing Iran
- David Lynch's "Elephant Man" - John Merricks tragic life story
We hope you’ve enjoyed hanging out with us here at the Film Vault these past 35 days. We hope you enjoy the next journey into our Web Development department, and we’ll see you again soon!
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Spotlight: Editor-in-Chief
- Print is Alive and Well
- Sign-Making 101
- Colors Make a Difference
- 9 Tips To Make Your Sign STAND OUT
- It's What's On The Inside That Counts
- 5 Reasons Why Updating Your Website Is A Good Idea
- So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Goodbye
- Why Is A Script So Important?
- What A Difference A Soundtrack Makes